Children Waterproof Woolen Lining Plush Snow Boots Winter Ankle Boots
Select: Color , Size(US)
1. Shoe Type: Boots
2. Gender: Unisex
3. Season: Winter
4. Occasion: Casual
5. Toe: Round Toe
6. Closure Type: Slip On
7. Color: Black, Brown, Red, Yellow
Upper Material: PU
Outsole Material: Rubber
|Toddler’s Size Chart (9 months-4 years)|
SIZE EXPLAIN (Required) :
1. Please measure the length of your child's foot in the right way
2. Please choose a suitable size based on your child's foot length, usually a fit shoe size should be 0.5 cm or 1 cm longer than your child's foot length as their feet are growing fast.
3. Please place your order in US size while actual shoes’ size tags may show in our size.
4. Some tags’ UK/US size number may be different from our size chart’s UK/US size number, please take our size chart as the standard reference.
1*pair of shoes(without box)
As different companies has their own defined size charts, we advise customers to choose a suitable size base
on feet measurement rather than select the size you usually wear directly. Please also keep in mind the foot is
three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler , can only approximate your true shoe
size.Sorry that we won’t be responsiblefor incorrect size disputes.
The shoe color in this product page is only for your reference. Actual product color may be lightly different than
the picture shows here due to monitor chromatic aberration or photography light condition.
Shoes may have smell because of glue, shoe polish or being completely sealed during transportation.
Please put them under good ventilation for several days and smell will be gone.
How to choose your size:
2. Measure your feet length by following the below picture instruction.
3. Refer our size chart to see which size match your feet length.
4. If one of your feet is larger or longer than another, you should choose the size which match your larger foot.
5. If your instep or foot type are larger than ordinary, you are advised to buy a larger size.
6. Please note that deviation may happen if you use wrong measure method.