BLF A6 XPL 1600Lumens 7/4modes EDC LED Flashlight 18650
|Product name:||BLF A6 XP-L EDC LED Flashlight|
A17DD-L FET+1 Driver
3D (5000K), 1A (6500K), 5A(4000K)
3D Neutral white,1A Cool light,5A Very yellow light
|Material:||Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy|
Group 1:Moon-Low-Med1-Med2-High1-High2-Turbo(Short press<0.5s)
Group 2: Low,Med,High,Turbo (Short press<0.5s)
Moon-Turbo-Tactical Strobe-Battcheck-Bike Flasher (Medium press 0.5s-1.5s)
|Battery Configurations:||1 x 18650 battery (not included) (INR18650-30Q 3000mah suggested)|
|Switch Location:||tail of the flashlight|
|Impact Resistant||1 meter|
|Max Output:||1600lumens (max)|
Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass
with anti-reflective coating
|Reflector:||Orange Peel Reflector|
|Waterproof:||IPX-8 waterproof 2 meters|
|Weight:||80g without battery|
|Size:||120mm x 24mm(length x body diameter)|
More Information From BLF:
- First BLF light with our own custom firmware.
- First special-edition with a direct-drive FET, so it has the
brightest turbo mode you can get.
- First special-edition with a regulated lower-power second channel
for stable and efficient low modes.
- True moon mode.
- Up to 1600 lumens from a single emitter in a small tube light (with
the right battery, and a spring bypass mod). Closer to 1400 lumens
with no mods and lower-amp batteries.
- User-toggle-able mode memory.
- User-toggle-able mode groups.
- Well-spaced visually-linear output modes.
- Includes some hidden modes for those who want them.
- Battery check mode!
- First clicky-switch stock light with both forward and backward mode
navigation in a single tap (short/medium press).
- With mode memory off, the user can access 4 different modes
(including the highest and lowest) within 1 second.
- Fast PWM so the pulsing won't be visible.
- The firmware and the driver designs are available for anyone who
wants to modify them.
1 x BLF A6 UI XPL EDC LED Flashlight
1 x Deep Carry Pocket Clip
1 x Gift Box
1 x Extra o-rings
1 x Extra button
More item information click BLF Forum
About modes click BLF EE A6 firmware
Product discuss from BLF Forum member: https://budgetlightforum.com/node/41581
· Utilizes XPL LED
· Maximum output of 1600 lumens
· High efficiency constant current circuit
. Hidden battery check
· Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
. User selectable "4 or 7 evenly-spaced modes".(Moon to High)
. User selectable mode memory (always starts on Moon without mode memory but easily reverses to Turbo with a click)
. Fast PWM for lower regulated modes
· Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from an incorrectly inserted battery
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
· HAIII military grade hard-anodized
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
· Impact resistant to 1 meters
· Tail stand capability
. Moon capable