BlitzWolf® BW-S1 40W Smart 5-Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger With Power3S Tech For iPhone iPad Samsung
- Ever wonder why your smartphone charges faster from some charging ports and slower from others?
- Power3S Ports: Smart digital power output , High Speed charging, Safe Multichannel Protection.
Blitzwolf’s Power3S technology intelligently identifies your device and speaks the language it needs for full speed charging.
- Standard ports only charge some devices at full speed and others often really slowly. But with Power3S technology, every single port intelligently identifies your device type to deliver its fastest possible power output. Saving you hours of time.Comes with over current protection and overheating protection,each port will automatically shut down after your device been fully charged.Make life safer.
UL Certified Safe
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
Output:5V±0.2V /2.1A(2.4A Max)
Size:91 X 58 X 26mm /3.6 X 2.3 X 1.0inch
FAQ & Solution:
1. What is the difference between the Power3S charging ports & Standard charging ports?
The Power3S charging ports are Capable of charging any kinds of device at full speed while the Standard charging ports can only charging the device
that fit for the system of ports at full speed, such as IOS & Android devices.
2. What if the 5-port Desktop Charger is not charging my device?
A. Check to ensure that your device is USB-powered with an input current between 0 and 2.4A and a voltage input of 5V.
B. Check to ensure that the power cord is connected to an active wall outlet and also firmly connected to the 5-port Desktop Charger.
3. How do I check my device's Input current and voltage?
Please refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer to determine this information.
4. My device charges at 1Amp,will this charger's 2.4Amp output harm it?
No. The charger will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device up to 2.4Amps.
5. Will my device charge at full speed 2.4A?
6.What should I do if one port isn't working properly?
If a port is not working properly ,it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch.
In order to reset the switch , unplug all the cables ( including the power cable ) for five seconds and try again .
The charger can work perfectly again .